Dr David Goldberg is a committee member of the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Study Group of the UK Royal Aeronautical Society. He co-authored the ground-breaking 2012 study, Remotely Piloted Aircraft and Journalism (Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism University of Oxford). He is a Senior Visiting Fellow, Institute of Computer and Communications Law in the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary, University of London; and an adjunct Associate Professor of Law, Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles. He co-founded and directs Project Forsskal.
Subscribe via email
- Journalism has Changed: A New Standards Code for Modern Journalism
- It is a Long Way to… E-Evidence: EU Reforms in the Collection of Electronic Evidence Part 2 – The Role of Service Providers
- Policy Developments at the UN regarding the Safety of Journalists
- Ensuring People Have a Say in Future Data Governance
- It is a Long Way to … E-Evidence: EU Reforms in the Collection of Electronic Evidence – Part 1