Dr David Goldberg is a committee member of the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Study Group of the UK Royal Aeronautical Society. He co-authored the ground-breaking 2012 study, Remotely Piloted Aircraft and Journalism (Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism University of Oxford). He is a Senior Visiting Fellow, Institute of Computer and Communications Law in the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary, University of London; and an adjunct Associate Professor of Law, Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles. He co-founded and directs Project Forsskal.
Subscribe via email
- Is Technology the Answer to Addressing the Legal Needs of Vulnerable Social Groups during the COVID-19 Pandemic? – Faith Gordon, Jess Mant and Daniel Newman
- ILPC Seminar Series 2020 – Recordings
- ILPC Seminar Series 2020: International data transfers between EU & Non-EU States: Trade negotiations and the reform of the Australian Privacy Act
- And you thought that the Johnny Depp and Amanda Heard relationship was toxic…why the press needs a superhero (just not Captain Jack Sparrow) – Dr Peter Coe
- Technology, Citizen Journalism and Police Accountability: Recording Violent Interactions – Dr Faith Gordon and Hannah Klose