Dr David Goldberg is a committee member of the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Study Group of the UK Royal Aeronautical Society. He co-authored the ground-breaking 2012 study, Remotely Piloted Aircraft and Journalism (Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism University of Oxford). He is a Senior Visiting Fellow, Institute of Computer and Communications Law in the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary, University of London; and an adjunct Associate Professor of Law, Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles. He co-founded and directs Project Forsskal.
Subscribe via email
- ILPC Annual Conference 2022 – Online Safety in Connected World
- Government Control Over the Flow of Information: Lord Sumption Speaks Out Against the Online Safety Bill in the Latest Episode of Law Pod UK
- Regulating Online Safety: Lessons from Australia
- RightCon 2022 – Reflections by Jeni Tennison
- Lord Geidt and the Wild West of Policing Technology Governance: How can a resignation improve police technology oversight?