Timothy Pitt-Payne QC, ‘Does Privacy Matter?’, 24th February 2015, marking the launch of the Centre for Law and Information Policy at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
Subscribe via email
- Regulating Online Safety: Lessons from Australia
- RightCon 2022 – Reflections by Jeni Tennison
- Lord Geidt and the Wild West of Policing Technology Governance: How can a resignation improve police technology oversight?
- Event Review: Media Freedom in the Age of Citizen Journalism Book Launch.
- Call for Papers: ILPC Annual Conference 2022