Timothy Pitt-Payne QC, ‘Does Privacy Matter?’, 24th February 2015, marking the launch of the Centre for Law and Information Policy at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
Subscribe via email
- Journalism has Changed: A New Standards Code for Modern Journalism
- It is a Long Way to… E-Evidence: EU Reforms in the Collection of Electronic Evidence Part 2 – The Role of Service Providers
- Policy Developments at the UN regarding the Safety of Journalists
- Ensuring People Have a Say in Future Data Governance
- It is a Long Way to … E-Evidence: EU Reforms in the Collection of Electronic Evidence – Part 1