Timothy Pitt-Payne QC, ‘Does Privacy Matter?’, 24th February 2015, marking the launch of the Centre for Law and Information Policy at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
Subscribe via email
- It is a Long Way to … E-Evidence: EU Reforms in the Collection of Electronic Evidence – Part 1
- ILPC Annual Conference 2022 – Online Safety in Connected World
- Government Control Over the Flow of Information: Lord Sumption Speaks Out Against the Online Safety Bill in the Latest Episode of Law Pod UK
- Regulating Online Safety: Lessons from Australia
- RightCon 2022 – Reflections by Jeni Tennison