Timothy Pitt-Payne QC, ‘Does Privacy Matter?’, 24th February 2015, marking the launch of the Centre for Law and Information Policy at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
Subscribe via email
- A Trustworthy Framework that Respects Fundamental Rights? The Draft EU AI Act and Police Use of Biometrics
- Call for Papers – 2021 ILPC Annual Conference
- Who has jurisdiction over Facebook Ireland? The CJEU rules on the GDPR ‘one stop shop’
- Not So Grand: The Big Brother Watch ECtHR Grand Chamber judgment
- Chatbots that resurrect the dead: legal experts weigh in on ‘disturbing’ technology – Edina Harbinja, Lilian Edwards and Marisa McVey