The Centre and its network produce academic publications and others, including written evidence to policymakers, that examine a broad array of topics within the area of information law and policy.
- Submission to the Joint Committee on Human Rights – The Government’s response to COVID-19: human rights implications (May 2020)
- The ILPC welcomed the opportunity to contribute to a draft bill on legislative safeguards, an initiative led by Professor Lilian Edwards (University of Newcastle): The Coronavirus (Safeguards) Bill 2020. This policymaking initiative was cited by the Biometrics Commissioner in his recent ‘Statement on the use of symptom tracing applications’. (April 2020)
- ‘Irish data watchdog ‘must show Europe the way’ The Irish Independent, 29 November 2019, available here (interview with L. Kelly).
- Submission of evidence, Joint Committee on Human Rights: The Right to Privacy (Article 8) and the Digital Revolution (19 June 2019), available here.
- Submission of evidence, UN Special Rapporteur on Privacy, Consultation on ‘Gender Perspectives on Privacy’ (September 2019), see here (co-author with R. Adams)
- ‘Gendered AI and the Role of Data Protection Law’, Talking Humanities, 10 October 2018, available here (co-author with R. Adams).