The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, part of the School of Advanced Study, University of London, is seeking a full-time, fixed term (3 years) Early Career Researcher in Law & Information Policy. Full details at this link. You can download the further particulars here [PDF].
Subscribe via email
- Journalism has Changed: A New Standards Code for Modern Journalism
- It is a Long Way to… E-Evidence: EU Reforms in the Collection of Electronic Evidence Part 2 – The Role of Service Providers
- Policy Developments at the UN regarding the Safety of Journalists
- Ensuring People Have a Say in Future Data Governance
- It is a Long Way to … E-Evidence: EU Reforms in the Collection of Electronic Evidence – Part 1