The Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, part of the School of Advanced Study, University of London, is seeking a full-time, fixed term (3 years) Early Career Researcher in Law & Information Policy. Full details at this link. You can download the further particulars here [PDF].
Subscribe via email
- ILPC Annual Conference 2022 – Online Safety in Connected World
- Government Control Over the Flow of Information: Lord Sumption Speaks Out Against the Online Safety Bill in the Latest Episode of Law Pod UK
- Regulating Online Safety: Lessons from Australia
- RightCon 2022 – Reflections by Jeni Tennison
- Lord Geidt and the Wild West of Policing Technology Governance: How can a resignation improve police technology oversight?